Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My New Adventure

I have always had an interest in photography and until recently have never had the time to learn and never had a decent camera to learn with. Thanks to my inlaws, for Christmas we got a nice camera that I will really be able to practice and learn on. I am taking a class this month and have already been playing around on my own a little bit. I know I have a lot to learn, just looking at all the buttons on my camera is overwhelming, but Im determined! I am hoping to figure out photoshop one of these days too. I have a few practice sessions lined up over the next few months and I will post pictures as I take them. I am really excited because I have a few friends with babies due this summer (including me) and they have said they would let me practice on them, I love newborn pictures, probably my favorite. So, here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment